Your advertisement here!
Craft Bev News Fetch
Published daily, M-F by Craft Beverage Insights & free to the trade thanks to our sponsors
December 14, 2016
Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue + Editor, Becca Yeamans-Irwin
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE CHANGE YOUR EMAIL: HERE.
TODAY'S TOP NEWS
LAWS & REGULATION
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE TOP NEWS
INDUSTRY DATA & TRENDS
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE NEWS
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY DATA
Nielsen 52-Wk data: French wine has highest revenue growth; Imports still top dollar/bottle.
Other quick-glance takeaways
- Import share edges down but still bests domestic price gains and average bottle price.
- $15-19.99 category tops in $ share gains
- $3-$5.99 still largest category by dollar volume, has 30% of share
- Syrah/Shiraz still sucking followed by declines in Merlot and White Zin.
- SauvBlanc has largest gains in $ volume
- Zin has highest avg bottle price.
- Small share decline on modest price increase
- Rose´ selling for more than $7.99 is an outlier: Smallest dollar volume but 55.4% dollar volume growth and highest average bottle price of $13.27
MANAGEMENT & EMPLOYMENT
CRAFT NEWS FETCH PLAYLIST:
While creating this issue:
Becca liked this song the best: Atomic Dog by George Clinton
Lew liked this song the best: Leaving on a Jet Plane by Peter, Paul and Mary
2012 Domaine L'Ostal Cazes Estibals Minervois. 60% Syrah, 20% Carignan, and 20% Grenache. Incredibly smooth, rich, and juicy. Nice! Purchased for $14.99. -B
This Craft Bev News Fetch was hand-crafted for you by Editor Becca Yeamans-Irwin (The Academic Wino) and Publisher/Executive Editor, Lewis Perdue.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Click >> [UNSUBSCRIBE] <<
To SUBSCRIBE CLICK HERE